Welcome to a new year of the Northeast Florida Hunting Club!
We hope everyone has had a great summer and is now ready for some Dove Hunting. This upcoming hunting season is going to be better than ever as your Board is taking strides in making all hunts more successful and enjoyable.
2022-2023 Mourning and White-Winged Dove Season Dates for Florida
Our first hunt of the year will be on November 12th. The field location will be announced during the week of the hunt.
- Phase 1: We are not hunting phase1
- Phase 2: November 12, 2022 – December 4, 2022 (our first hunt will be on Nov. 12th)
- Phase 3: December 19, 2022 – January 31, 2023
- Bag Limit (daily/possession): 15 birds, and 45 in your possession
- All Hunts will be Afternoon Hunts ONLY.
- If you bring a hunting dog, we ask you to please “have complete control” with him or her. Leashes on Dogs in camp, please.
Please adhere to and practice SAFE HUNTING RULES. We look forward to a great and safe hunt this season.
For more information on dove hunting in Florida, please click here.
2022 – 2023 Board of Directors:
- President – Phillip Parsons
- Vice President – Johnny Valentino
- Treasurer – Billy Parsons
- Secretary – Jason Harrell
- New Field Scout – Mark Brundick
2022 – 2023 Board Members:
- Chris Parsons – Safety Officer
- Travis Cummings – Membership Director
- Dennis Golden & Jack Ball – Field Coordinators
- Patrick Parsons & Dean Parsons – Youth Membership
- Hugh Blanton – General Counsel
We have implemented several changes for this year’s hunt which will be discussed in our next letter. Our Field Coordinators will have instructions on how and when to check in for each hunt. Membership Chairman will have instructions on how to sponsor new members.
IF YOU PROPOSE A MEMBER, your BOARD and ONLY your board will contact them to give them access to the site. We have a process in place that we wish our members would follow. Just because you propose someone, they then in turn can not log in with the password and propose someone else. We will notify them of their entry into the club, and provide them with a welcome letter. Please let us handle the membership.
We look forward to seeing you all soon, and we look forward to great and safe hunts this season.
Thank you and Good Hunting,
Phillip H. Parsons